Mit den hier publizierten Stellen und Praktika von Unternehmen aus den Bereichen Medien und Kommunikation unterstützen wir unsere Studierenden bei der Jobsuche.
Ausserdem können Studierende eigene Stellengesuche erfassen - auch dies ist gebührenfrei.
Weitere Stellenangebote aus der Medien- und Kommunikationsbranche:
Social Media / Content Manager
|Firma||Numbrs Personal Finance AG|
The Numbrs Personal Finance AG is a global leading technology company. Our product is Numbrs, one of the most widely used banking apps in Germany. The app provides millions of users with the best technology platform for easily managing their personal finances and assets. Numbrs is one of the best funded FinTechs worldwide, backed by renowned investors.
The Numbrs business division solves some of the most complex business problems in the financial industry today. We are a team of professional, hard-working, supportive and entrepreneurial individuals with a passion for execution, headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland.
We are seeking professionals who can thrive in a fast-paced environment where attention to details, excellent communication skills, and a talent for delivering out-of-the-box ideas are essential. Do you want to have a real impact on the future of the financial industry? Join Numbrs.
Numbrs is looking for a passionate storyteller, strategic thinker, and skilled communicator who has a proven track record managing and growing social channels to be part of our Marketing team at Numbrs in Zurich. You will be laser-focused on creating and publishing engaging content that matter most to our users in and outside of the app.
This role requires a detailed understanding of publishing tools, analytics tools and social marketing technology as well as all native platforms (Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Snapchat, Youtube, etc). The candidate must be able to demonstrate a clear ability to develop tactics and campaigns that drive the business goals; audience growth, engagement, acquisition, reach, maintenance, churn mitigation and more.
You have strong experience in copywriting, asset coordination, and executing posts for multiple communication channels such as newsletters, social media, blog posts and website.
- 3+ years of experience in writing and content creation, social media management for traditional or digital agencies, in-house marketing teams, or digital publications required
- Exceptional German & English writing skills.
- Strong content experience on digital and social platforms including text, video, photo planning and measurement, ideally within a company environment.
- Experienced in creating and editing engaging content. A deep understanding of social voice, tone, style and creativity is essential.
- Expert knowledge of social media marketing tactics and platforms. Significant contacts at all major platforms.
- Experience in measuring content performance and letting data guide what content to publish next, and able to work with KPIs to support your content.
- You have a natural ability to juggle multiple projects on tight timelines and to adapt quickly to changing circumstances.
only applications via our homepage will be accepted (note: we do not accept applications via email/job boards)